Used Sealer Bag Equipment
Sealer bag equipment is useful for any production line which packages products into bags and needs to seal them securely. Finding the proper sealer bag equipment for your production and packaging line can be the difference between wasted product and generated revenue. Broken seals not only reflect poorly on your product quality, but also can allow harmful materials into your product, and result in lost income.
There are many different options available to the production or plant manager looking for sealer bag equipment. In our inventory, you’ll find top quality sealer equipment at affordable prices from brand names like American Newlong, Biro, Kock, Rennco, Vertrod, and many others. No matter what type of bag you’re sealing, you’ll find the perfect equipment for your needs from our selection of models like:
- Band Bag Sealer – heated bands are applied to bags with heat sealable material to close them
- Cold Seal Bag Sealer –uses a hot seal followed by a cooling bar to stabilize the temperature of the bag seal once it has been closed
- Impulse Sealer Bag Equipment – uses heated sealing jaws to grip a heat-sensitive bag to create a seal
- Twist Bag Sealer – uses ties made of twistable material, like twist ties, tin, and single folds, to seal bags
- Vacuum Bag Sealer – removes air from a bag before sealing it
- Glue Bag Sealer – hot melted glue is applied to the bag opening to create a seal
- Hot Air Bag Sealer – hot air activates previously applied glue to form a heat seal
- Stitcher Bag Sealer – uses thread or twine to sew the top of a bag shut, can also be designed to apply tape to a seal and sew through the tape
With so many options, you may find yourself with questions about what type of sealer bag equipment is best for your product and packaging, and we’re here to provide you with answers. Whether you need help choosing just type of sealer equipment, or a bag sealer is just part of your new equipment investment, we’ll help you choose all the right equipment to create a successful production and packaging plant.
Contact us today to speak to an equipment specialist, who will help you stay within your budget while choosing the equipment that meets your sealer bag equipment needs.